A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaffe, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Jaffe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.