A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaffe, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Jaffe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.