Dr. Mark King DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
Very nice and listened to me

October 7th, 2015
Dr. King is a caring doctor
I am really amazed what people will write in terms of uncalled for comments that purport to rate this doctor...Perhaps I'm just old fashioned but if you are looking for personalized attention and the time it takes to perhaps ascertain why you might be experiencing pain, then Dr. King is a great doctor...I have never failed to feel that he genuinely cares for patients like me and as a sole doctor at his practice, he sometimes runs a little late...however, over the 5 years I have seen Dr. King he has alleviated a great deal of suffering and pain I was experiencing and hope that he is judged by the patients that he helps such as myself rather than chronic complainers who might only want a quick fix in the form of a prescription...

December 19th, 2014
THE WORST!!
This was the worst appointment I have ever experienced! No front office staff! I was given a CT orderwas no instructions for the technician. The the technician even try to call the office but to no avail. From that point until now, I have been unable to reach anyone at the office.

November 25th, 2014
Has really saved me!!
I don't think the other reviews are fair. I know it is frustrating when you are in pain and someone won't say what you want to hear... however, I have been a patient of Dr. King for about 2 years and he takes great care of me and will always take time to explain what is causing pain and what will and will not help me. Everyone is different. As for acting like he is on pain meds, really uncalled for! The man has a serious disease he battles daily!

July 12th, 2011
I did not like this doctor at all. He is one of two pain management doctors in the area that accept my insurance and are taking new patients. I was the only person in the office besides him(literally). After I filled out the paperwork I was called straight back so the wait time was 5 minutes or less. He kind of creeped me out because he acted as if he was high on medicine or something. Did a thorough examination and explained my MRI results to me. Informed me that he does not prescribe short term acting pills (i.e. percocet, vicodin) and only prescribes morphine based pills. No one ever answers the office phone and it takes days for him to return your call. I will never go back to him.