Dr. Mark Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 11th, 2016
The man really changed my life
He was the man who did my brain surgery to remove the scar tissue that caused my seizures and this man has been on the best doctors in America list for 10 years so he is the man to go to for neurosurgery

March 16th, 2014
Meningioma survivor dx at 25 years old- now 42
Dr. Lee saved my life. He listen to me and my family. What I do remember is that he had more information than most neurologists I have encountered- very knowledgeable. He took out my ventricle/meninges so my tumor would never have the chance to grow again. So far so good almost 20 years later- tumor free. Anytime you go into the brain it is not 100% of what you thought you might find or what might be your outcome. The diagnostics before surgery are not 100%. My tumor was suppose to be egg size, well it almost was baseball which turned a 2-3 hour surgery into a 4 hour surgery. I do have permanent vision loss, hemianopia, which can not be helped as a result of the so needed resection. Dr. Lee did the best he could for my particular situation. At the VA hospital he took me off medications that were making me sick and let me go home early- he just cares and listens. You can't ask any better for a doctor. I realize this now as an adult and not a scared 25 year old. Thank you Dr. Lee!

October 25th, 2013
Mark Lee was wonderful to work with. He removed our childs shunt that was no longer needed. We were pleased with the outcome as well as his manner.

April 13th, 2010
He destroyed my daughter. He was suppose to remove half her brain. Once he got in her head he decided to take out more than he was suppose to. Did not even ask told us after he done took out. She was suppose to be the same after surgery,he turned her into a vegetable compared to what she was. DO NOT LET HIM DO SURGERY ON YOUR CHILD, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!