A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lloyd, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lloyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lloyd practice?
Dr. Mark Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Leola, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.