A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lloyd, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Lloyd DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Mark Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Garner, IA.
See Garner Primary Care Doctors.