A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lloyd, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Lloyd DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Mark Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Garner, IA.
See Garner Primary Care Doctors.