Family Physicians
Stephen G. Diamantoni & Associates
734 N Franklin St
Lancaster, PA 17602
717-295-2323
Locations and availability (6)

|  Office staff fair, doctor wonderful  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I had met Dr Lloyd personally before seeing him as a patient and was fond of his kind, easygoing demeanor. It was no different as a patient. He is very laid back, takes the time to listen to your problems, and is just overall very down-to-earth. I was even there one day when he was very busy and had he not apologized for taking longer than usual, I would have never been able to tell that he was in a hurry because he treated me no differently than any other time he wasn't in a hurry. I have had the chance to shadow him and watch him with other patients and I can also say he is great with kids and adults alike. Dr Lloyd is wonderful!

|  Felt importnant at this Office.  |  show details
by Holly on Sep 9th, 2012

My family and I never dreaded going to see the Dr here. They definalty have a genuine concern for the health of their patients. I personally would recomend this office to any one. That is, if your looking to be cared for in a medicaly educated manner as well as loving.

|  One reason to stay  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I go to Diamontoni and Assoc for one reason - Dr Lloyd , who is outstanding. If he ever leaves the practice I am outta there!The receptionists are consistantly miserable, I expect the "Diamontoniandassociatesthisisnameisthisanemergencyorcanyouhold" cheerless greating every and I mean every time I call. I then get put on hold every time I call. Than same cheerless voice after I explain my problem cuts me off "date of birth". It seems like they are being forced to answer phones against there will. No excuse! Shame on the dr for nit caring about customer service!!!!!June 20, 2012 by Bendabook in Lancaster, PAMore reviews for Diamantoni & Assoc