A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McMahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McMahon, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R McMahon FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Mark McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McMahon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA.
See Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons.