A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McMahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McMahon, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R McMahon FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Mark McMahon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark McMahon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Herndon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Burke, VA.
See Herndon Surgeons.