A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Raymond Miller MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Mark Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Miller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Gastroenterologists.