Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Loretta Murphree on Jul 5th, 2016

Makes a uncomfortable situation tolerable.

Dr. Miller show details Dr. Miller
by Misty Shugart-Schreiber on May 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor!!!! I have a colon issue that has been very hard to diagnose, but never has Dr. Miller ever stop trying to find solutions to help me. I call him anytime I have a flare and he responds back the same day with suggestions, thoughts about what could help, prescriptions if needed. He has a great bedside manner, and is always extremely honest and sincere. He truly care about his patients!

Apr 14th, 2013

He knows what he is doing, how to take care of it and expects the patient to follow his advise - after all we came to him

POOR STAFF show details POOR STAFF
Feb 20th, 2012

Totally unresponsive staff. Suggest you look elsewhere for QUALIFIED medical services.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry this person had a bad experience with our office. We have subsequently put in a new electronic medical record system which hopefully will prevent such problems in the future.

Worlds BEST GI show details Worlds BEST GI
Apr 16th, 2011

Dr Miller is so warm and caring. He is very knowledgeable and treats me with dignity and respect and when you have Crohns it is not a fun place to but he makes the appointments livable. He really is a brilliant doctor and I am thankful to have him.

WOW! Nice Doc in Garland. show details WOW! Nice Doc in Garland.
Sep 18th, 2009

WOW! I like this doctor.He's nice and follows thru he called me on a Sunday from his office to go over all the my test and answer any question I had.His nurse is also nice.