Dr. Mark Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Palm Beach Gardens, FL

4.7

July 30th, 2015
He's OK. Excessive prices
I tried him out ... Nice staff and space. My only sticking point is that he is trying to bill roughly $25 for Botox, which is what my three 'areas' came out to be (most MDs charge around $15-$18/ med spas charge less) ... He thinks he is in Manhattan, but lacks the Ivy League credentials (Tulane is no Harvard) of the 5th Avenue plastic surgeons. Competent, but priced out of this market.

August 29th, 2011
He Truly Cares!
Not only did he remove my skin cancer and perform the reconstructive surgery -- he also held my hand the whole time... And, yes, the girls in the office and truly genuine caring people!! If you need a procedure (medically or cosmetically) and prefer someone who makes you feel like he is going to do everything in his power to take care of you -- he is your guy. And, again, yes, the results are excellent!

August 2nd, 2011
Professional, compassionate, gifted surgeon, with a warm and caring staff!
I recently has a rhinoplasty (cosmetic nasal reconstruction) with Dr Mark Murphy.For years I was unhappy with the lumps,bumps, and size of my nose, but never found anyone I trusted enough to fix my problem. I couldn't take a picture without my nose ruining every shot. I had 2 previous consultations with plastic surgeons, butI didn't have total confidence in either. I met Dr. Murphy; saw examples of his work; and liked the confidence and suggestions he made for an badly needed repair of my unsightly nose.Dr, Murphy performed the procedure, I had some discomfort for about 2 days, and was back at work feeling great within 4 days! His staff was so genuinely caring and warm, I felt like I was with family and good friends. The post op care was excellent, Dr. Murphy was patient and kind, and my nose looks fantastic, better than I could ever have imagined! I truely feel beautiful now, my confidence level is at its highest ever.I am grateful to have found someone like Dr. Murphy, and I recommend him to everyone I know.

July 12th, 2011
I have considered plastic surgery for the last 15 years. I knew without question, upon my first consultation with Dr. Murphy, that he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Murphy knew exactly what I wanted to achieve and assured me that his approach was conservative. My husband trusted my instinct and immediately went to Dr. Murphy for a neck lift. After witnessing my husbands fabulous results, I scheduled a face and neck lift. Needless to say, I, too am thrilled with the results and we both look years younger and more healthful. Dr. Murphy truly has a gift of talent, skill and sensitivity to his clients. I can't praise Dr. Murphy enough and will be forever grateful for his expertise and vast experience. I must also mention that his complete staff are exceptional! This doctor and his office deserve a 5 star rating!!!!

May 11th, 2010
My husband & I are both patients and the overall experience we both have had is great! He did surgery on my husband and the area were the plastic surgery was done you can't even tell it. With my health issues,he has helped in many ways.His office and bed side manners are great and very professional. I have and will recommend him to all my friends who may need his services.

February 10th, 2009
Dr. Murphy is a wonderful, confident, skilled surgeon. He is very attentive and truly cares about his patients.

February 6th, 2009
Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County, if not all of FL.