A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sexton is Good. Dr. Sexton has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sexton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sexton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Sexton practice?
Dr. Mark Sexton practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Sexton, Dr. Markus Sexton, Dr. Marlon Sexton, Dr. Marcelo Sexton, Dr. Marc Sexton, Dr. Marcellus Sexton