A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sexton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sexton
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sexton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sexton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sexton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sexton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Sexton practice?
- Dr. Mark Sexton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sexton practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.