Dr. Mark Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Stuart, FL

May 17th, 2016
Was very thorough, answered all my questions, didn't seem rushed like most doctors.

July 14th, 2014
Primary Immunodeficiency Patient
Dr. Stein is one of the most dedicated Doctors I have ever had. He listens to all that is being said and answers questions. He is dedicated to all he does. I have a TOTAL comfort level every time I am in his office. He is very direct and does not mind referring you to another Doctor if it is outside his realm of expertise. I always leave his office confident that whatever he feels my next step needs to be in my Health Care, is what I need and I will follow his recommendations. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Stein to anyone. More Doctors could learn from him. Thank you Dr. Stein

March 26th, 2013
Pill Mill
Dr Stein does not listen to his patients. If you are there to get medicated he is your man. He gave me 4 medicines, countless tests and discussed surgery when all I had was an allergy to an existing medication that I was taking. Contact Dermititis. a diagnosis that was given to me by a specialist not in the field. My symptoms were cleared up in less than a week! All he does is write perscriptions, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him!

January 17th, 2013
Judy
Dr. Stein is absoluely wonderful, as well as his NP Nicole. I have been seeing Dr. Stein for numerous years. If you are going to be receiving any allergy injections you need to be prepared to stay 20 minutes afterwards. One of Dr. Stein's office assistance Jody makes the visit more enjoyable, she has a great laugh amd smile. :) Ana at the front desk in the WPB office is very helpful.

April 20th, 2011
On several occasions when I was very ill, Dr Stein identified the problem and prescribed the right course of action for both the short and long term.

March 10th, 2011
he is just the best!!
very good dr. knows the diagnose right away, very professional. good and nice assistants in the office.

June 24th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Came highly recommended and very glad I chose to see him instead of going to hospital. Had serious case of hives, and within 1/2 day after 1st treatment in morning felt much better. Fantastic bedside manner, took a lot of time to explain what happened to me, and offered several choices for treatment since I am one of those without health insurance. Nurse followed up same day to make sure I remembered to take proper meds. 2nd visit I was 20 minutes late (my bad), and expected a long wait. 5 minutes they called me in. Never had that happen before! I'm very greatfull to him and his staff.