A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stephan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stephan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Stephan practice?
Dr. Mark Stephan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.