A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stephan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stephan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Stephan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Stephan practice?
- Dr. Mark Stephan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stephan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.