A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reid Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reid Tucker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reid Tucker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid Tucker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Reid Tucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Inc
- Russell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Reid Tucker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Reid Tucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Reid Tucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Reid Tucker practices Ophthalmology near Alexander City, AL.
See Alexander City Ophthalmologists.