A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wallace is Excellent. Dr. Wallace has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wallace practice?
Dr. Mark Wallace practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Wallace, Dr. Markus Wallace, Dr. Marlon Wallace, Dr. Marcelo Wallace, Dr. Marc Wallace, Dr. Marcellus Wallace