A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wieland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wieland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wieland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieland graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wieland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Wieland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wieland practice?
- Dr. Mark Wieland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wieland practices Ophthalmology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Mountain View Ophthalmologists.