A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbat
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rabbat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rabbat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rabbat MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rabbat practice?
- Dr. Mark Rabbat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rabbat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists and Maywood Cardiologists.