A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbat
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rabbat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rabbat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rabbat MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rabbat practice?
- Dr. Mark Rabbat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rabbat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists and Maywood Cardiologists.