A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Raccasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Raccasi, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Raccasi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raccasi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Raccasi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Raccasi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Raccasi practice?
- Dr. Mark Raccasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Raccasi practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.