A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Raden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Raden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Raden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raden graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Raden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Raden practice?
- Dr. Mark Raden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Raden practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.