Learn more about Dr. Mark Ragins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ragins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ragins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ragins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ragins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ragins practice?
- Dr. Mark Ragins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ragins practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.