Learn more about Dr. Mark Rahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rahm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rahm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahm graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Rahm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Rahm practice?
- Dr. Mark Rahm has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rahm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.