Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rahm
Dr. Mark Rahm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Rahm is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center, Scott & White Hospital and Kings Daughters Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rahm has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Mark Rahm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. William Stanley
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Temple, TX 0 mi36
Dr. Christopher Chaput
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Temple, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Charles Kallina IV
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Temple, TX 0.01 mi17