Learn more about Dr. Mark Rahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rahm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rahm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahm graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Rahm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Rahm practice?
- Dr. Mark Rahm has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rahm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.