A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rahm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rahm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahm graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans