Surgeons
Temple Clinic
2401 S 31st St
Temple, TX 76508
254-724-2111
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 18th, 2014

If u could select no stars at all that's what I would choose for this....i can't even think of a good word to use for him!!!I am sure I could get better care from someone that hates me than I received from Rahm. I don't even know why he is a doctor honestly. Had X-rays, CT, and 2 MRI's done. Had to schedule my own follow up with him to even go over test results. Then low and behold a week from the appointment time, he is now going to be in surgery for the entire week!!! Now they want me to push my appointment back for another 19 or more days??? WTH!!! Completely unprofessional. Would not recommend anyone to see him, EVER!!! I had a surgery consult with Dr. Rahm, and to say he was brief was an understatement. He came in and did not say anything to my husband or I. Just jumped on his little computer and looked at my MRI results. Had x-rays done that day in his office. I have been in severe pain since January, 2014. Upon exam (after about 20 minutes) he could not see what I was "hurting". He said in order for me to get rid of the pain, I needed to see pain management, PT, and my PCP. But at the same time, I needed to get another MRI (not even 2 months apart) CY, and x-rays done again. I went in May for all new tests, and I am still waiting for a follow up appointment!!! Now over the last 2 weeks, things have became SEVERE!!!! And still can not get back in with him!!! Pain management, Dr. Tran, has been so much better for me.

|  you rock  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

thanks for caring for my spine you saved my life and for that i am very gratful