A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Raizin is Excellent. Dr. Raizin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Raizin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raizin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raizin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raizin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Raizin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Raizin practice?
Dr. Mark Raizin practices Internal Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Peabody Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Raizin, Dr. Marcel Raizin, Dr. Marcelino Raizin, Dr. Marcellus Raizin, Dr. Marcelo Raizin, Dr. Marco Raizin