A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ramirez, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Ramirez MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Mark Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ramirez practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.