Dr. Mark Raney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Raney?

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Very opionated and arrogant. Has a very negative opinion in other Dr treatment plans.

Thank you Doctor Raney!

Posted on April 7th, 2012

If it weren't for Dr. Raney I wouldn't be sitting here typing this review. About seven years ago I became extremely ill. I had been going to clinics because my insurance hadn't kicked in yet. I was told I had pneumonia, then anxiety, then a serious cold, etc. I kept getting weaker and weaker but got one mis-diagnosis after another. The day my insurance went into effect I was in to see Dr. Raney. He had been my doctor prior to losing my job and insurance, and I was always completely satisfied with him. Upon seeing me that day he sent me immediately to the hospital to get an echo cardiogram. He knew there was something seriously wrong. As it turned out my heart had gone bad. It was enlarged and had two leaky valves!Thank God for an exceptional doctor who listens to his patients and really cares. I moved out of state five years ago but I will never forget the man who saved my life!

Posted on March 14th, 2017