Dr. Mark Ransom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ransom?

Amazing!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

We went through a cycle of IVF with Dr Ransom and his staff (which was so wonderful and friendly) and were given a 5% chance of getting pregnant. After one cycle we successfully got pregnant and now have the most perfect twins (boy and girl)! We will forever be grateful to him for our miracle babies! Thank you Dr Ransom! We would recommend to anyone!

Very Happy

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I got pregnant with Dr. Ransom twice. Once with IUI and the second time with IVF. I felt he walked me through each process accurately and each time was a success. I also received pre approvals from my insurance before any services were done. Overall both my experiences were positive. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Ransom is an ok doctor. I believe he is very knowledgable but very uninformative. Went through IVF without him stating our protocol. He has a just go with it attitude that cost us $1300 on medication that we didn't need to use. He ordered it but never told us to take it. His clinic messed up payment. They told me insurance wouldn't pay for IVF and I need to pay in FULL now, which I did. Then they billed my insurance anyways and billed me for it again. I keep calling to straighten it out and they keep saying they are still working on it. It's been a month and now I just get put on hold for over 30 mins when I call. They stressed me out, I paid over $15,000 for the whole process, and got nothing for it. Tip! DO YOUR RESEARCH!

So happy with Dr. Ransom

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Dr. Ransom is one of the few best doctors left. I highly recommend him. He is always on point and he is very kind. Spends time with you and asks the right questions.

Best doctor!

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Ransom is by far the best doctor I have ever been to! I highly recommend him. Thanks to his professional expertise and knowledgeable staff, I am now pregnant. I only wish he did obstetrics as well so I wouldn't have to stop going to his office.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

His office staff could be a little more friendly but he is an amazing doctor!

Posted on December 18th, 2010

Dr.Ransom is a miracle worker.... I've been to him for a couple of children which were all a success and I am very high risk. I would go to him again if I was planning on having any more kids which I'm not. I do recommend him to anyone that I care about and have had a family member who is a doctor refer to him as well. Very good, caring, sensitive doctor.

Dr. Ransom Rocks

Posted on October 15th, 2010

I have been a patient, and recently became pregnant, for years. Though he is male...and some of us on this site might have particular thoughts around that- he is sensitive and scientific, and definitely gets the job done. He explains thoroughly and sensitively what he's doing everytime. If you leave Dr. Ransom a message, HE CALLS BACK! He's an amazing doctor who, honestly, I would refer to as a Miracle Worker. Everything happened just as he said it would. With an 18% chance of becoming pregnant after my first insemmination, I am 11 weeks along. Amen!!!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2010

I had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Ransom. He was incredible during the 4 years I had went to him, getting me through my infertility and miscarriages, I have one beautiful son and twin boys on the way thanks to him.

Best Doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Ransom to anyone. He is so caring and helpful. And his office staff is very pleasant to deal with. I have been to him twice and had a wonderful experience with him both times. He is an excellent doctor.

Posted on November 12th, 2017