A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rapaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rapaport, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rapaport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapaport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rapaport practice?
Dr. Mark Rapaport practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.