A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rapaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapaport
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapaport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rapaport, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rapaport MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rapaport practice?
- Dr. Mark Rapaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rapaport practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.