A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rapaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rapaport, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rapaport MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rapaport practice?
- Dr. Mark Rapaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rapaport practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.