A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rappaport is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rappaport, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rappaport has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Seth Rappaport MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Mark Rappaport has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rappaport practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Endocrinologists.