Dr. Mark Rappaport MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

January 8th, 2015
Horrible Dr
No emotions, care or concern. Did not call me with test results! Had results for 3 weeks or more and then mailed them to me. No explanation of tests done other than everything normal! Won't be back. Other drs in practice are good like Anderson.

August 19th, 2012
I won't recommend this Doctor
My daughter was diagnosed with hypothyroidism when she was 9years old.I took her to Dr. Rappaport and put her on synthroid medication. After a while he changed her dosage from 50 to 62.5 mg. What he failed to do is after he changed her dosage he should checked her in few months instead he gave us an appointment for six months. Meanshile my daughter starting loosing appetite and her tyroid level was too high, in other words when I took her to Emory her tyroid was hyperactive and already developed diabetese. He never mention to us that synthroid can also get you to diabetese.This Dr. never mention of any side effects of the medicine. He is very unfriendly and never responds to your questions. Please make sure and read reviews about Doctors, years ago I read a review about one mother complaining about Pediatric Endo in this office. I wish I took my daughter to Emory. Generally speaking Doctors don't tell you what medicines do to you. Finally i took my daughter off the synthroid unfortunately she has to deal with deabetese now.

May 12th, 2011