Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasak, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasak
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rasak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rasak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rasak DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasak practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rasak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.