A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasak, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasak
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rasak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rasak DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasak practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rasak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.