A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasak, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasak
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rasak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rasak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rasak DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasak practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rasak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.