A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasak, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rasak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasak practice?
Dr. Mark Rasak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.