A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasmus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rasmus, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rasmus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Rasmus MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasmus practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasmus has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rasmus practices Pulmonary Disease near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Pulmonologists.