A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasmus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasmus
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasmus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rasmus, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rasmus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rasmus MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasmus practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasmus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rasmus practices Pulmonary Disease near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pulmonologists.