Learn more about Dr. Mark Rasmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rasmus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasmus
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Rasmus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rasmus, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rasmus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rasmus MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rasmus practice?
- Dr. Mark Rasmus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rasmus practices Pulmonary Disease near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Boise Pulmonologists.