Overall Review

July 17th, 2014
My parents and sister went to Dr Rasmusson for years and are now living in another state. I recently started seeing him and am very impressed with his thoroughness. Having been to many doctors in various fields for an undiagnosible condition, he did not just rely on my previous general physician's records. Instead he requested new tests... stress test, mammogram, etc. Someone in his office staff never failed to call me as soon as they received test results even though most were normal. Very impressive, to say the least. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor and needless to say, my family is very happy as well.

April 17th, 2013
Outstanding
Dr. Rasmusson is an excellent physician!! He is a wonderful troubleshooter who values his patients' input. In my sickness, he's called me, himself, at home and received my calls on the weekend. I've had to move out of state and fear I may never find someone I trust so much.

July 11th, 2012
i HAVE GONE TO THIS DR. FOR 15 YEARS. HE IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN AND HIS STAFF HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOR OVER 18 YEARS. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADY WHO OBVIOUSLY GOT THE SWEET RECEPTIONIST THERE ON A BAD DAY! I HAVE NEVER FOUND THEM TO BE UNHELPFULL

March 14th, 2012
Rude Receptionist
I can't speak for the doctor, I'm sure he's very good (according to other patient's ratings) but I never got past the receptionist. She was so rude when I tried to make an appointment that I decided to just skip it. Couldn't get a word in edgewise. I'm sure they are very busy, but this was unfortunate to say the least. I wasn't feeling well when I called and this experience left me feeling worse. Sad!!!