A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rast is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rast, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rast graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rast has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rast accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Rast practice?
Dr. Mark Rast practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.