A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rast is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rast, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rast graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rast has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Rast MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Rast practice?
- Dr. Mark Rast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rast practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.