A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ratain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ratain, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratain graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Ratain MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ratain practice?
- Dr. Mark Ratain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ratain practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.