A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Raterink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Raterink, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emphasis on Holistic/Integrative Approach
Education & Awards
Dr. Raterink graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Raterink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Raterink MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Raterink practice?
- Dr. Mark Raterink has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Raterink practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Otolaryngologists and Albuquerque Plastic Surgeons.