A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rayner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rayner MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rayner practice?
- Dr. Mark Rayner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rayner practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.