A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Reardon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Member of Mercy Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Reardon MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Reardon practice?
- Dr. Mark Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Reardon practices Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Preventive Medicine Specialists.