Learn more about Dr. Mark Reber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Reber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Reber practice?
- Dr. Mark Reber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Reber practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Pediatricians and Wynnewood Psychiatrists.