A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Redman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Redman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Redman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Redman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Redman practice?
Dr. Mark Redman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.