Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  The worst doctor ever!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

Beware of this doctor!!! Perhaps the worst encounter(s) of my life . He doesn't listen to his patients, he has a God complex, he is very sneaky and DOES NOT have his patients best interest at heart. Stay away! Unless you like being treated like vermin.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

Dr. Redman was amazing with is. I would reccomend him to anyone. He took more time then was exspected in answer our questions and discussing issues with my husband and I. Cannot believe that other's gave him anthing less then 4 stars.

|  Dr. Redman was wonderful to us  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

Dr. Redman was always polite and caring with my husband and me. Our pregnancy was not the easiest, but he put our minds at ease with his knowledge about our medical situation. He answered every question with facts and evidence. He called us at home to give us answers as well. He was a pleasure to get to know him in our 9 months of pregnancy. I am proud that he delivered our daughter. Dr. Redman came highly recommended to us by another one of his patients, and I would reccommend him to all my friends and family.

|  Dr. Redman is slow  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Will never go there again.

|  Disgusted By This Doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2010

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor on call when I had questions about the change in dosage of my medication. Instead of answering my questions or addressing my concerns, he would start arguing with me. I felt like I was talking with a child as he could continuously interrupt me with "No you don't" or other phrases to contradict me under his breath. He also implied that my questions and concerns were hurting my baby which I found very upsetting. He was incredibly unprofessional and condescending. When I confronted him about his professionalism, he told me he was busy and had to go. I called the office and explained the situation and they recommended that I file a complaint with this doctor.At first I was worried that I was just being sensitive. When I spoke to my husband and several close friends (one who works in a doctors office), they were shocked.Dr. Redman is currently at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. I don't know how someone so immature and insensitive could have gotten a job there. I am currently looking for a new office to take care of me. I don't feel it is right to work with an office who feels the need to treat their patients like garbage.