Learn more about Dr. Mark Redor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Redor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redor
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Redor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Redor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Redor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Redor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Redor practice?
- Dr. Mark Redor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Redor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Gastroenterologists.