Learn more about Dr. Mark Redor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Redor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Redor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Redor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Redor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Redor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Redor MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Redor practice?
- Dr. Mark Redor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Redor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Gastroenterologists.