A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Redrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Redrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Redrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Redrow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Redrow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Redrow MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Redrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Redrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Redrow practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Oncologists.