A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Redrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Redrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redrow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Redrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redrow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Redrow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Redrow MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Redrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Redrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Redrow practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Oncologists.