Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

3.0

Ex-patient show details Ex-patient
by Linda K. Price on Jan 12th, 2015

I went to Dr. Reed for almost 23 years until I lost my insurance. I seen Mark Reed most of the time but gladly welcomed Dr. Thomas and the Practitioner when Dr. Reed wasn't available. As for the other professionals that work in the front, back and all around, they were the most friendliest, funniest and patience staff I've come across. Now mind you I haven't been to Dr. Reeds in about almost 2 years, but now I have good insurance again and hopefully they except it so I can go back. See going to the same doctor, same location, same people just feels like home. I'm sorry if some people see Dr. Reed as impersonal, but I promise you he does laugh, he does joke, but he's all about ( no, not the Bass ), He's all business when he is taking care of you. Hope to see you all soon.

My doctor Rocks show details My doctor Rocks
by Cheryl R Bonner on Nov 25th, 2013

He is honest and straight forward.

Terrible practice...go elsewhere show details Terrible practice...go elsewhere
Aug 26th, 2013

After being patients in this practice for almost a year, and putting up with repeated problems and mistreatment, we have finally decided as a family that we will not go back. Though it is growing harder to find good general practitioners in this state, staying with an MD who is impersonable, rude and even abusive at times, is no longer ok. Dr. Reed has openly discussed being frustrated with TN state laws governing medications and treatments for patients; doctors in this state have their hands tied in a lot of ways to be sure... but that in no way excuses apathy or a lack of resolve to protect and defend ones' patients. Coupled with the increasing ridiculous wait for a scheduled appointment, (2-3 hours at times), nurses failure to return patient calls and the general lack of regard and respect for patients face to face, we recommend skipping this practice and going elsewhere.

Comments show details Comments
Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Reed is not quite as on top of things as Dr Thomas or else he does not quite always act like it. He is not extremely personal.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Al J. on May 22nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Reed for many years and have a condition which requires monthly visits for the last five years. Everyone in the office is extremely friendly, caring and devoted. Anne and Brittany are the most wonderful Nurses and Dr. Reed always takes great interest in exactly how I am doing.

Don't listen show details Don't listen
May 21st, 2012

Will never go there again, They don't listen and they want to give anti-depressant for every symptom you're having.