A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reedy, Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reedy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reedy, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reedy graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brendan Reedy MD is a male Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Reedy practice?
- Dr. Mark Reedy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Reedy practices Gynecologic Oncology near Abilene, TX.