A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reedy is Excellent. Dr. Reedy has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reedy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reedy graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reedy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Reedy practice?
Dr. Mark Reedy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Breckenridge, TX.
See Abilene Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Abilene Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Reedy, Dr. Markus Reedy, Dr. Marlon Reedy, Dr. Marcelo Reedy, Dr. Marc Reedy, Dr. Marcellus Reedy