Dr. Mark Reese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2014
Disgraceful
His staff are unwelcoming and he's not at all interested in anything but his own agenda, which isn't his patients .

September 6th, 2013
Too Much office Politics
I found his staff to be rude and the clinic is not friendly to any patient. He is a fair Dr but a family Dr would be your best bet. I wouldn't waste my time nor recommend him to a friend, especially a family member.

April 8th, 2013
unprofessional
Dr.Reese is friendly enough, however he does not know what he is doing on regards to diabetes and especially thyroid issues. My GP did more for me after he didn't both to run follow up tests and when he did he never listened to how I felt. The clinic in particular it's berry rude and unprofessional.

September 19th, 2012
Change of opinion, very disappointed.
I first saw Dr. Reese 4 years ago. My first impression was good but since then has changed. I think if you are looking for an Endocrinologist, you need to go somewhere else. The clinic are not very easy to deal with, my health issues were not tended to, and I am overall unhappy so I would not recommend this facility of this Doctor.

November 23rd, 2011
I saw him for thyroid issues. He did a blood work up, testing ONLY thyroid and he did not follow up with me as he said he would. I had to call his office TWICE to get my results. He stated if my thyroid levels were OK we would search for other reasons for my symptoms. His office told me my thryoid levels were ok, but they did not schedule more visits or additional testing and I have not heard from him regarding follow up as well.

September 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Reese for about 2 years. I love this man! I am not just a benign number on a lab result. He also sees the person and the symptoms. He spends as much time with me as necessary, and patiently answers all of my questions while addressing my concerns. He is an out of the box thinker open to new ideas. He has made my life worth living again.

January 8th, 2009
Dr. Reese is a great doctor. He answers all your questions and takes as much time as you need. He diagnosed my thyroid problem before it became cancerous.