A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reimer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Reimer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Reimer practice?
- Dr. Mark Reimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Reimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Fairmont, MN.
See Owatonna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.