Dr. Mark Reimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Reimer?

He is wonderful!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Amazing

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr. Reimer has always made me feel heard at every appointment. Any time I have a problem he discusses the options and gives me the benefits and downfalls. Dr. Reimer is an amazing person and I will continue to see him and hope that he will be able to deliver my next child if I'm graced with the opportunity.

Very Concerning

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I went to meet with Dr.Reimer after an appointment at the dentist informed me that the medication Dr.Reimer prescribed me had cracked seven of my teeth and was going to cost me three days in dental work to fix. When I got to his office I had to wait in an exam room for 25 minutes. When he finally arrived he only spoke to me for three minutes in those three minutes he answered the text messages on his phone twice and his beeper once. I explained to him the damage to my teeth and how I would like to go off the medication he had me on and as an alternative see if a change in diet would help me considering it's ruining my teeth at 24 years old. He told me no and wanted to put an implant of constant medication in my arm instead. The experience was horrible enough that the clinic waived my bill. Don't risk your health by going to this doctor. Do your own research on your medication also they are not always looking out for your best interest.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr Reimer was my doctor throughout my entire first pregnancy all the way through delivery. Dr Reimer was absolutely wonderful, as well as his nurse, Judy. They always spent extra time and care getting to know my husband and I at each appointment. By delivery we felt like we had known him much longer than we actually did. He also has a great sense of humor. :) In the future if we are blessed with more children, we will certainly be going back to see Dr Reimer!! I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor that cares about you as a person/friend and not just another patient.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

This doctor doesn't have much compassion or professionalism, at my first appointment with him for a colposcopy he had a student doctor in the room and didn't acknowledge this until I asked who she was. When he left after the exam he left the door wide open while I was half dressed. When he called with biopsy results he refused to tell me whether or not I had cancer until my husband talked to him, instead he first calls and just says "the situation is very serious but we'll talk Monday" just to leave me hanging over the weekend I guess. Then after my husband called him while I was crying Dr. Reimer called me back and angrily told me I don't have cancer and I shouldn't be worried.

Terrifying Experience

Posted on March 30th, 2009

I went to this doctor for excessive bleeding that I had for months. He dismissed me, told me I was getting old (at 32) and told me to wait for a pap smear to come back. I waited, when I heard nothing I called his office numerous times. I was told no news was good news. Three months later when I went to get my records to go to another doctor (still bleeding) I found out that the pap smear was bad and I was supposed to come back. All those times I called no one even looked at the labs to answer my question. I went to another doctor and had to have a hysterectomy. I was very anemic and had dysplyasia. If Dr Reimer had paid attention to me in the first place I would not of had to have surgery. Terrible doctor and staff.

Posted on December 6th, 2016