Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Reiner
Dr. Mark Reiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reiner is affiliated with Florida Medical Center, South, St. John`s Rehabilitation Hospital and Villa Maria Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Reiner has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Reiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Dr. Paul Hersch
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.13 mi52
Dr. Wagdy Tadros
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 0.13 mi32
Dr. Wilhelm Larsen
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tamarac, FL 0.46 mi47