A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rekant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rekant, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rekant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rekant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekant graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rekant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Rekant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rekant practice?
- Dr. Mark Rekant has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rekant practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.