A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rekant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rekant, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekant
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Rekant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rekant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekant graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rekant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Rekant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rekant practice?
- Dr. Mark Rekant has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rekant practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Sewell Orthopedic Surgeons and Sewell Surgeons.