A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Renfro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Renfro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Renfro, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfro graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Renfro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Renfro MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Renfro practice?
- Dr. Mark Renfro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Renfro practices Neurological Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Neurological Surgeons.