A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Renneker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Renneker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Renneker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renneker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Renneker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lee Renneker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Renneker practice?
- Dr. Mark Renneker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Renneker practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.